How do I add my email signature to my email?
The Brand Plan subscription will give you access to different templates of email signatures that you can simply copy-paste as your email signatures.
To access them, log in to your LOGO.com dashboard and click on 'Email Signature Maker' in the left-hand corner. Customize the style you like and either select the HTML option or the content option.
Adding your branded email signature to Gmail:
- Click on either 'Copy HTML' or 'Copy Content' from the four options.
- Log into your Gmail account and click the gear icon in the upper right corner. Select See All Settings when the drop-down menu appears.
- Scroll down to the Signature section and click "+ Create new".
4. Add a name and click Create.
5. Paste your email signature in the box, make any edits, and click on save.
- Log in to your Outlook account, then click the gear icon in the top upper right corner. Select Options.
- You'll be taken to the Options page, with a sidebar menu. Under the Mail header, navigate down to the Layout subsection and find the Email signature.
- Select Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose and/or Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to include your signature on your future emails.
- In the dialogue box below, select the image of the blue mountains in the left corner to upload the color logo - transparent.png version of your logo. It will upload, and you’ll be able to customize how it appears in your signature.
- Open the Mail app. Click Mail in the top menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Signatures tab and select + to add a signature.
- Click the Signature #1 option. Navigate to your logo file and right-click to copy it (or go to Edit > Copy in your top menu).
- Paste your logo into the signature box and add the text you want.
You can also check out our detailed step-by-step guide here.
For more information, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.